Back to jobs
- Posted 15 May 2023
- Salary £45000 - £55000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameSophie Nobes
We have partnered with a global psychometric talent assessment platform provider, who have been leaders in the industry for over 40 years. They are now seeking a Mid/Senior level UX Designer who can aid discovery of customer issues, create innovative solutions, and subsequently develop beautiful UX and UI designs. This role is remote, with one day in their London office per month.
Key Job Roles:
Key Job Roles:
- Communicating with users during the discovery phase.
- Work with psychologists, data scientists, content experts, and product managers to develop wireframes and prototypes.
- Meet with stakeholders to gather feedback to help the understanding of customer behaviors.
- Using the company's specialist analytics tools to understand customer needs.
- Usability testing.
- Support the UI design practices, and help constantly evolve and better the design system.
- Full right to work in the UK, with no sponsorship needed.
- Be highly proficient in Figma and Adobe Suite.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Qualifications or experience in HCI are desirable.
- Cash back plan on healthcare appointments.
- Gym membership provided.
- Casual dress, apart from client meetings.
- Regular bonus’ provided.
- Early finish every Friday.
- Auto-enrollment pension scheme.