Back to jobs
Ecommerce UX/UI Designer
- Posted 22 May 2023
- Salary £27000 - £30000 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameSophie Nobes
Our client, an extremely successful e-commerce agency is looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their team, with a proven track record of designing beautiful user interfaces and managing e-commerce projects from end to end.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team in order to complete clients' requirements.
- Create user-centered designs, prototypes, wireframes, and visuals for both web and mobile applications.
- Conduct user research autonomously.
- Deliver interviews, workshops, and meetings with clients and stakeholders.
- Stay up to date with current UX/UI trends.
- At least 2 years of experience in e-commerce design, such as using Shopify, Bigcommerce, or Woocommerce is essential.
- Highly proficient in Figma.
- Comfortable working both autonomously and as part of a team.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- A detailed portfolio, showcasing previous work.
- Knowledge of adobe after effects.
- Hybrid model, depending on how far you live from the Birmingham office.
- 4-week paid sabbatical after spending 5 years with them.
- EV salary sacrifice scheme.
- Private healthcare.
- Mentoring, support, learning, and development program.